ROHE uni 11.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROHE uni 11.org

Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trials and tribulations of everyday life...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

trials and tribulations of everyday life... Empty
PostSubject: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm

bah im bored

so thought id post a mahna bored blog thing

here i will post the boring and menial every day goings of my sad and boring life

well atm im at work with nothing to do an there are only so many times you can twiddle your thumbs before the inevitable question of WFT am idoing?!?! hits you like a wet trout in the face

it has crossed my mind to throw in some lsd and comune with the leprechauns that live under my desk for a few hours but i doubt my boss with be anywhere near as thilled as me when i point out that their hippo looks really nice and floral today >.>

but hey so is the brilliance of office life...

... yea >.>

moving swiftly on

hopefully my package will have arrived when i get home XD the thrill of actually looking through the post and finding my name on a crappy piece of junk mail is driving me forward to complete the day with the upmost enthusiasm...

...i bullshit alot dont i XD

no junk mail is not thrilling, its just boring that people will send letters to everyone they could ever find stupid enough to give them their address in the hope that people will give them money as well???

well i guess if you were stupid enough to give those money grabbing bastards your address in the 1st place you might be dumb enough to give them money too

anyway

work is calling

so ill be off

part 2 will be posted tomorrow, maybe, possibly

enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnakeRush
Beginner
SnakeRush

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 pm

You were blatently on Crack when you wrote this
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:21 pm

boredom is almost as bad as crack >.>
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 pm

hello again kids

once again the delights of work are thrilling me

currently taking my lunch break with the rather fruitful thought of 3 more hours of boredom and gloom to go

however i am comforted by a rather tasty blt roll

which leads me nicely into the topic i want to share with you today

the meaning of life

sorry to all you hitchhikers its not 42

so why are we here?

the question becomes even more gloomy when i ask why must i work a boring office job to satisfy my needs of existance when all my existance is spent working in an office to satisfy my needs of existance

...bums...

some people say the meaning of life is to pass on your seed

basically meaning

have kids and make your life even fucking worse!!!!

so just when things were looking up you find a nice girl with whom you have regular "mature evenings" with, who likes cooking and cleaning just for you...

...its all spoilt when the "im pregnant" pops up in convo

suddenly your images of white sandy beach holidays and nice flashy cars are replaces with images of changing nappys, being thrown up on, having to pick them up at 4 in the morning, have them throw up on you again, and all for the wallet killing sum of all the money you will earn for the rest of your life!!!!

but hey i must be the dumbest guy alive even after the realisation of all this im still gona have kids (heaven help me)

something about having a little tribe of minnions apeals to me >.>

anyway back to doom and gloom

enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cut Throat Jake
Uni 32 n00b
Cut Throat Jake

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey chubby,
I got me an account so I can spam your blog Laughing

In answer to your question "why are we here?" = Ogame.
thats the real reason you work in an office - you have 24 access to computers.
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:42 pm

lol! arnt i sad XD
Back to top Go down
SnakeRush
Beginner
SnakeRush

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 am

Mahna wrote:

something about having a little tribe of minnions apeals to me >.>

you know i keep your minions round mine dann you just need to come round an feed them sumtime theyre looking quite thin...
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Dann you really do come up with some random crap when your bored!
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 pm

time for another rant Very Happy

its 12.30 on a sunday and im already bored

i mean why invent sundays?

its the most boring day of the week (asside from monday)

which is entirely my point, you spend the whole of sunday in the knowledge that tomorrow its back to work for another week.

I mean what a great thing to look forward to >.>

NOT!

cant go up the pub as having a hangover on a monday when your boss is just as pissed off to be at work as u increases your chances of getting fired by 234.6%

well with this being an ogame related forum i am half tempted to rant on about the total crap ideas being tried out in uni 42 but we all know they are utter bollocks so no need to elaborate

today i have decided to look at a hega huge topic and fail to explain its rather depressing meaning in a paragraph or so

so today its the joys of...

...cooking

years ago man invented the steak, the steak taisted foul and cold

so man was forced to invent fire to turn steak into warm tasty gormet food

i mean all the cave women wanted guys who could cook

now things are really fucked up

go to the fish n chippy and pay £3.40 for a fish and £1.10 for a portion of chips

yet go to some london resteraunt and pay £25 for a piece of fish the size of a 2p and 4 chips, just cause some dude whos been on TV owns the resteraunt that made it.

i mean its like 4x4 cars, useless, fat, ugly fuel gobbling piles of waistful shit!

seriously, why do you need a 4x4 if you dont go offroad?

so your seat is slightly higher than everyone else giving you a mislead feeling of being better than everyone

its the same reason why people pay £25 for a lousy excuse for a meal, just to feel more important because they have money

having something because you like it is fine

but having something just to show off you got money, or to make yourself feel important is totally anal

if you got loads of money why not spend it on useful things like a butler (called alfred) or someone to do all the jobs u dont want to do

if you spend all your money on showing off that you have money you will run out fast and people will laugh at you

anyway

rant over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:37 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trials and tribulations of everyday life...   trials and tribulations of everyday life... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trials and tribulations of everyday life...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROHE uni 11.org :: Spam Zone :: General Spam-
Jump to: