ROHE uni 11.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROHE uni 11.org

Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanfear
Admin

Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th Empty
PostSubject: Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th   Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Recently as you know, we declared war with 5307th because they attacked our members.
RUSH joined us in the fight as they have some issues with them.

Due to diplomantic talks with Darth Sidious and Xamot, ROHE decided to pull out. This is mainly to stop Sith members joining in with the fight towards RUSH. However we will try and help RUSH in any way possible, if you do spy on one of their planets and you see a nice farm, pm them and myself, I'm sure I can help Milliepone kick them into shape Very Happy

Anyways i agree to pull out of the war with full alliance support ( though im sure OB was looking a good war to spice things up Razz), as a result of this 5307th have agreed not to attack us, and we will no attack them, i assume this will end as soon as the war between RUSH ends.

So in the meantime people we will help RUSH with anything we can that do not break the rules of the tempary NAP we have made.

Lanfear
Back to top Go down
zildjen
N00b

PostSubject: Re: Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th   Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:16 am

KILL EM!!!

Oh wait... look at the date...

DESTROY THEM ANYWAY!
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th   Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 pm

lol. I need to talk to them to see if this alliance with them is worth it
Back to top Go down
Gietertjuh
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th   Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:47 am

lol what about

DROP RUSH AND TAKE 5307TH as mates?!

hehe, sorry... my friends are sitting in 5307th and deffeniatly not in rush Razz.
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th   Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:50 am

i still say no allys

allys = less targets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th   Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current affairs with the RUSH and 5307th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROHE uni 11.org :: Public Section :: Public News-
Jump to: