ROHE uni 11.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROHE uni 11.org

Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions :D

Go down 
+4
Darth Moose
SnakeRush
Mahna
Lanfear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanfear
Admin

Introductions :D Empty
PostSubject: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:09 am

Please Introduce yourself here Very Happy

I'll Start:

Hey Im Katie (Lanfear in game), I'm currently playing in uni 43 and uni 11.
Im 19 (20 in like 5 weeks Shocked ) and love playing this game. I live in the UK Wales.
Im a geek who studies Chem and loves drinking hee hee Very Happy:D

ROHE is an important alliance to me, always was and always will be.
So lets kick some butt and make this alliance proud Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 am

Lanfear wrote:
Im 19 (20 in like 5 weeks Shocked )

Wow so its almost 3 years ago we met nice Smile

Anyway

Im Dann aka Mahna, Valkyr or Red XIII (Blue Phoenix if your memory of uni 11 is really good)

im 20, played ogame since before uni 6 was reliesed

Have played in uni 2 (rank 47), uni 11 (rank top 300, ex KoTR), uni 15 (rank 110, ex WAAC), uni 28 (rank 75, ex CS) and more...

Currently Play in uni 32 (rank 46, morning ally) uni 43 (rank 96, ally soon to change) and uni 11 (rank 722, in ROHE)

Im mainly a fleeter have made over 100 Hall of Fame hits in my career including 2 top 10 hits Smile

In real life i play bass and used to play drums, own my own business building websites and spend my weekends traveling arround to see people Smile

In Uni 11 im mining til 32/30/30 then getting grav, then moons then building RIPs (deathstars) til i drop Very Happy

Any questions feel free to ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnakeRush
Beginner
SnakeRush

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:41 am

ok this will be a mouthful so take a deep breath..... hold it....... shall i start then;

Name: Alex
Username: SnakeRush Pulse from aeons ago

Dann is my best mate from the real world and have been for a couple years now

Started playin since before even dann from when only 3/4 unis existed.
I have played in many of the Ogame universes can't remember which one's.
Currently im playing in Uni 40 an Uni 11
I was playing in the PrOgame Uni 35 up until recently (dam hard when you can get crashed in less then 20mins)

My playing style is that of a raider, any profit to be found a small portion of my fleet has already gone to collect =P

I play the guitar an draw in my spare time (also do the odd bit of Image Editing as you'll of noticed by now)
I am currently a College student, working part time on the side.

The music i listen to varies from Rock - Metal - Heavy Metal and a few other odd genres

I'm currently teaching myself Japanese whenever i can an can speak an understand it to a nice degree and will soon be starting to learn how to read and write it.

I doubt you'll be wanting to know anything else so i'll end the description there.

.....ok you can breath now
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 am

Oh man your introdutions are much better than mine.

Thats sucks Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:49 am

Lanfear wrote:
Oh man your introdutions are much better than mine.

Thats sucks Crying or Very sad

lol i based mine on yours an elaborated Razz

so dont feel all bad ^^
Back to top Go down
SnakeRush
Beginner
SnakeRush

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 am

hahahaa

It's because i call upon the 'Awesomeness' when i write stuff
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:56 am

SnakeRush wrote:

It's because i call upon the 'Awesomeness' when i write stuff

thats why you mention me in your posts Razz
Back to top Go down
SnakeRush
Beginner
SnakeRush

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:02 am

well it was you who descovered how to Utalize the 'Awesomness'
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:04 am

yes my young padawan

but in this place we call it "the force" Razz
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:05 am

Mahna wrote:
yes my young padawan

but in this place we call it "the force" Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
SnakeRush
Beginner
SnakeRush

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:47 am

you just ruined it there nub cake
Back to top Go down
Darth Moose
N00b

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 am

Ok well, first im going to say I am not in ROHE. My name is Dave and I am in Sith. Im from The United States and i am one bad ass guy =). ROHE was actually the first alliance I was in. I started Ogame and i was like wtf is this, an ROHE took me in, even though i was a noob =). When KT abandoned ROHE i was so hurt Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol just kidding, but when that happened I joined Sith and have been there ever since. But I remember loving the ROHE atmosphere and how Old Ben and Katie always made things fun. I wish you guys good luck in Uni 11 and remember if u need anything dont be afraid to ask. Maybe someday i will return to ROHE who knows =).

This intro is super lame lol
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Woot! That'll be the day I'll forward too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 pm

well you will be most welcome here with us man Smile
Back to top Go down
SnakeRush
Beginner
SnakeRush

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 am

i recognise your name

seen it hovering round the place here an then (when i can b bothered to look =P)
Back to top Go down
Musttang
Donkey Boy

PostSubject: Hello All 4/9/09   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Hello All
Thank you for letting me join you all do you all have a TS or vent that you BS on ?
I play Eve Online to so iam on a lot I live IN US in NC ,Beaufort .

thread moved to intro thread - Mahna
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:20 pm

TS or vent we BS on?

Idon't understand Question
Back to top Go down
Mahna
Cookie Monster
Mahna

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:35 pm

how far u got in eve?

i did the trial n got lost xD
Back to top Go down
zildjen
N00b

PostSubject: Introduction   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:13 pm

hi guys im dean, im from the uk, im from the bay thats how we do it.

no point mentioning anything than a sentence or 2 cuse... I WILL BE SPAMMING THE BOARD FREQUENTLY. It's up to you piece the puzzle and go ahhhhhh he's one of those *ignore*. Cheese and pickle is tasty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:04 pm

oh God lol!
Back to top Go down
Gietertjuh
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 am

woehoeoeoeooeoee spam spam spam

*ok, knocks it off! <3*

me is Guido,
me talks English best.

Joking.

Hello,
my name is Guido. I'm 16 years now (don't flame.. yea just 16 Razz). My in-game name is Syphillus, but will probably change soon. Going for some betters mines yet, but already start building up my fleet. Made 1 HoF (hehe, makes me special ^^).

Need some more RIP's Smile.

that was about it.
One last thing, I'm pc addicted and a forumjunky... don't expect me not to post ^^.
Back to top Go down
Marte
N00b

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:11 am

Musttang wrote:
Hello All
Thank you for letting me join you all do you all have a TS or vent that you BS on ?
I play Eve Online to so iam on a lot I live IN US in NC ,Beaufort .

thread moved to intro thread - Mahna
yo! a fellow EVE player, what's your name ingame mate?
zildjen wrote:
hi guys im dean, im from the uk, im from the bay thats how we do it.

no point mentioning anything than a sentence or 2 cuse... I WILL BE SPAMMING THE BOARD FREQUENTLY. It's up to you piece the puzzle and go ahhhhhh he's one of those *ignore*. Cheese and pickle is tasty Very Happy
Brofist!

Also 'lo all, names Callum, 18 myself from zé UK, used to live across the road from zildjen, broski's for life.
Introductions :D Absolutelycrazy

Edit: Also just as a bit of backstory, I started up ROHE a good while ago on my very old account, which some other retard got banned so now I can't use it! and thus had to start over, any donations to re-achieve my former glory will be upmost respected and appreciated. (gimme shit pls being poor sucks)
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Hee hee's I bring ROHE back to life Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROHE uni 11.org :: Spam Zone :: General Spam-
Jump to: